Notary In Miramar
DigiScan Fingerprinting Services offers notary services both in-office and mobile for your convenience.
DigiScan Mobile Notary Services
DigiScan Fingerprinting Services also offers Mobile Notary Services for our clients.
The Notary service is available at our office or can be scheduled at your location.
Our Mobile Notary Services include travel to your specified location to perform a notarial act(s). Notary fees vary based on the number of notarizations needed and the distance to your location. A travel and convenience fee will be added.
A deposit is required for this service.
NOTE: YOUR DIGISCAN FINGERPRINTING AGENT/NOTARY PUBLIC IS NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE
What Are the Reasons For A Notary?
- Administer oaths and affirmations
- Take affidavits and statutory declarations
- Witness and authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents
- Take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances
- Estate planning documents
- Consent to Travel
- I-9 Form Verification (performed as a company authorized representative)
- Loan packages closed by National Notary Association certified signing agents
Years of Experience With The Following Notary Services:
Service Pricing List
All of the DigiScan Fingerprinting Services at your doorstep. No job is too far!
Mobile Notary Services
DigiScan Fingerprinting Notary Services at your doorstep. Deposit is required and no job is too far. $25 deposit required
The Appointment Process
Choose A Date and Time
Use our calendar to pick a date and time that works for you.
Choose Your Service
Make sure to choose the service you need after picking the required date and time
Visit The Office
Come in for your appointment and get fingerprinted by a DigiScan Fingerprinting technician